Award of Elysian Reservoir Water Quality Improvement Project
On Thursday, June 18, 2015, Steve P. Rados, Inc. was awarded by Los Angeles Department of Water and power, the Elysian Reservoir Water Quality Improvement Project.
Contract value is $17,658,000. Anticipated Job duration is September 2015 to October 2017.
Scope of Work: The project will entail:
- the excavation of a 9000 cy detention basin
- Selective demolition of inlet and outlet structures
- New 800’ of 48” welded steel pipe bypass
- Cast in place valves control vaults
- Two control buildings
- Installation of a new floating cover