“I have seen how other companies conduct business and treat their employees, and I can honestly say that the Rados Companies stand head-and-shoulders above their competition.” Robert, Project Engineer
If you want to work in the construction industry, there are many good reasons for you to consider opportunities with Steve P. Rados, Inc. (SPR)
SPR is a family-owned company. The owners have made concerted efforts to preserve the family feel while participating in and building some of the larger infrastructure projects currently taking place in California. This family environment creates a distinctive feel and provides unique opportunities to excel as opposed to working for a mega-company where an employee may only be a number to senior management.
We are able to offer employees satisfying careers because we undertake a wide range of major projects whose successful completion requires that our employees be innovative, dedicated and hard working, and responsive to a broad range of challenges.
SPR offers an attractive compensation package with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- A 401K Plan with employer matching
- Medical Insurance with a Prescription Drug Program
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
We are, of course, an equal-opportunity employer.
- Senior Estimator – Sacramento
- Junior Estimator / Take-Off – Santa Ana
- Project Manager, Pipeline and Lift Station – Southern California
- Take-off/Junior Estimator – Santa Ana
- Interns – Estimating / On-Site – Santa Ana / Los Angeles / Riverside / Sacramento