Steve P. Rados, Inc. is currently seeking a mechanical estimator specializing in treatment plant and pump station construction.
Main responsibility will be to procure water treatment plant work as well as develop and mentor junior mechanical engineers into mechanical project engineers / estimators.
- Define and quantify scope of work in preparing comprehensive construction cost estimates for projects
- Thoroughly analyze drawings and specifications, ensuring all requirements are in the estimate
- Solicit sub-contractor and vendor pricing in preparation of cost estimate
- Scheduling (Primavera P6)
- College degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the Treatment Plant industry
- Local knowledge of the construction industry
- Must be fluent in English – written and oral
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, HCSS HeavyBid
- Ability to make decisions, work independently and coordinate estimating colleagues
- Ability to meet critical project deadlines, willingness to work as a Team Member
- Experience pipe detailing (isometric drawings, 3D)
Our ideal Estimating candidate is an innovative and decisive individual who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships.
Steve P. Rados, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a full range of benefits including a competitive salary, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, 401-K Retirement Plan with company match, and company vehicle for work purposes.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Salary Range: $100,000 – $170,000