Steve P. Rados, Inc. is currently seeking an underground pipeline estimator specializing in large diameter pipeline construction.
Main responsibility will be to procure water, sewer and storm drain pipeline work as well as develop and mentor junior engineers into pipeline project engineers and estimators.
- Define and quantify scope of work in preparing comprehensive construction cost estimates for projects
- Thoroughly analyze drawings and specifications, ensuring all requirements are in the estimate
- Solicit sub-contractor and vendor pricing in preparation of cost estimate
- Provide estimating productions for scheduling
- Assess and mitigate risk
- College degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the Heavy Highway and Treatment Plant industry
- Local knowledge of the construction industry
- Must be fluent in English – written and oral
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, HCSS HeavyBid and P6 a plus
- Ability to make decisions, work independently and coordinate estimating colleagues
- Ability to meet critical project deadlines, willingness to work as a Team Member
Steve P. Rados, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a full range of benefits including a competitive salary, vacation, sick leave, 401-K Retirement Plan with company match.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Salary Range: $100,000 – $170,000